Sunday, October 30, 2011

Easy-Peasy Perfect Nails

I love having my nails painted, but I have to say I never do a good job.  You will find me a nail salon most times if I need my hands to look pretty.

After hearing rave reviews for Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Real Nail Strips I decided to give it a try. If they come out with a french manicure option I would buy it in a heart beat.



Overall, I would buy them again but there are definitely some pros and cons.

Pros:
 - No need to wait for your nails to dry (biggest reason why I will buy them again)
 - Easy to apply
 - According to reviews they last for 10 days (I'll be the judge if they can hold up to a few hours in chlorine)

Cons:
 - Some strange colors, and not enough of every day colors
 - Comes with 16 strips, not enough for 2 full applications
 - Some of the nail strips weren't sticky enough

2 comments:

  1. Meredith, you should add a gadget to your blog so I can sign up to follow it by email. That way I know when you post new important information like what kind of fake nails I can get! BTW, the 16 count of nail strips is weird. Maybe they are made for cartoon characters who only usually have 4 fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine it is all set up! Now you can easily keep up with posts!

    ReplyDelete