Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Additions to My Workout Playlist

1. Lady Gaga - Edge of Glory
We all know know and love Gaga, and this new song is doing it for me when I run.

2. Atlas Genius - Trojans
This is the debut song from Atlas Genius.  They have a familiar sound to Phoenix. They have only hit the blog world about a few weeks ago and this is their only song out yet but I have a good feeling about them.


3. Penguin Prison - Multi Millionaire
The newest song from PP. The heavy beat in the background is guaranteed to push you through those mental road blocks.

4. Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
I will always love Britney.  Enough said.


5. Hey Champ - Anything At All
This is a new - relatively unknown Chicago electro-pop band.  The lyrics might drag you down but the beat will definitely pick you right back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment